Centerville Nursing & Rehab, a 67-bed skilled nursing facility, is now hiring a full-time Activity Coordinator to join our team.
Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
- Interview and assess each resident’s activity needs.
- Develop an activity program to meet each resident’s needs.
- Determine the resources needed for each resident’s activity needs and obtain approval to obtain necessary
items from the Administrator.
Position reports to: Administrator
A National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) is encouraged but not required. The NCRC program is part of the Skilled Iowa Initiative program through Iowa Workforce Development. Click here to learn more.
Centerville NRC is owned and operated by Care Initiatives which has recently enhanced our anniversary bonus program. In return for your commitment to providing outstanding quality care, employees can earn $250 - $1500 per year based on their years of service. Both full and part-time employees are eligible. A full-time Activity Coordinator in good standing is eligible for a $500 anniversary bonus on their one-year anniversary.
Care Initiatives is Iowa’s largest not-for-profit senior care providers with more than 50 locations throughout Iowa.
- Completion of State-approved Activities Director course; or, Bachelors' Degree in Therapeutic Recreation.
- Working knowledge of federal and state regulations governing long-term care.
- Demonstrated competence working with elderly in long-term care setting.
- High level of literacy in spoken and written English.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
No Benefits posted for this position
Care Initiatives - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard