Entry level position in a large actuarial consulting firm requiring the ability to think analytically, communicate clearly, and use computers effectively and accurately. The employee will assist actuarial consultants in measuring pension liabilities and annual costs, studying the effects of changes in the design of employee benefit plans, and communicating results.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- BA/BS in Math, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics or related field.
- Successful completion of at least one actuarial exam.
Additional skills considered
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong logical and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new software programs.
- Attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic; helpful attitude.
- Efficient worker with good organization skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a demanding atmosphere.
- Prior actuarial experience.
- Experience and or proven skills in computer programming and data processing.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Access and Visual Basic.
- Experience with administration of employee benefits, especially retirement benefits.
Milliman - 19 months ago
Milliman's consultants aren't exactly thrill-seekers, but they do know a lot about risk. The actuarial and business consulting...