Work with a team of employee benefit consultants in analyzing and projecting healthcare claims, pricing health and welfare plan benefit options, analyzing healthcare provider proposals and renewals, drafting employee communications, and communicating results to clients.
- Analyze data and produce reports using spreadsheets and databases
- Draft written reports and other correspondence
- Progress towards the completion of actuarial exams and/or CEBS exams
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- 1 to 5 years of experience in employee benefits or healthcare related field
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related area of study
- Successful completion of one or more Society of Actuaries or CEBS exams
- GPA 3.5+
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus opportunities
Milliman's consultants aren't exactly thrill-seekers, but they do know a lot about risk. The actuarial and business consulting...