1) Global Professional Pricing group supporting Design Professional E&O (170 GWP)
2) Assist in developing and implementing predictive model
3) Monitor Industry/competitor trends
4) Co-ordinate with reserving and reconcile pricing/reserving differences
5) Assist UW with book (Pricing/growth) strategy
6) Monitor the profitability of the book(including producing quarterly reports)
7) Monitor Rate Change activities (including monthly reporting)
8) Support Reinsurance pricing including co-ordination with Risk Analytics
9) Support the yearly planning process including indications, trend analysis etc
10) Participate in various ad hoc studies of pricing, rating variables, segmentation,etc.
11) Rate filing assistance
12) Involvement with IT in implementing changes/updates as necessary
13) Support UWs in the usage of rating tools and enhance rating modules when change is necessitated
14) Support UW and implement best practices in rating and data capture
BA/BS in Math/Science related field
3+ Actuarial Exams
The successful candidate for this position is likely to have a minimum of years of experience.
No Relocation Offered.
XL Group - 2 years ago
XL Group plc (NYSE: XL) is one of the world’s leading insurance groups focused on Property & Casualty (non-life) insurance and...