About American National Insurance Company:
Chartered in 1905, American National Insurance Company has evolved into an industry leader, ranking among the largest of life insurance companies in the United States. Directly and through subsidiaries, the company offers a broad line of insurance products and services, including life insurance, annuities, health insurance, property and casualty, credit insurance, and pension plan services.
For over 100 years, American National Insurance Company has been a leader and innovator in the insurance industry and is one of the most respected and financially sound insurers in the United States. If you are seeking a position with a stable yet growing company and opportunity for career progression, American National is the place to be.
American National is currently seeking candidates for the position of Actuarial Associate.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Responsible for doing detailed work on actuarial projects as directed by higher level actuarial positions
- An example of a project will include: APL Programming of projects designed by higher level actuaries
- Gathering data and preparing statistics and reports off of the data such as product competitive comparisons
- This position will require the incumbent to have passed at least the first 2 actuarial exams
- Bachelors degree in Math or Actuarial Science
- Exposure to programming preferred