PangeaTwo is searching for an Actuary for one of our clients. This position is with a large corporation's headquarters in Birmingham. This hire will independently complete routine actuarial processes with limited supervision. With direction, this hire will prepare statistical analysis and modeling for assigned unit. Our client is looking for someone who demonstrates understanding of actuarial concepts and either has or will actively pursue a professional actuarial designation. An Actuary degree is preferred.
- Apply actuarial knowledge to analyze and compile data.
- Understand and draw inferences from data being collected.
- Communicate with internal and external customers to discuss analysis results.
- Participate in development of rate/reserve recommendations.
- Prepare and/or assist in the preparation of system specifications to implement required rate actions.
- Work on maintenance of rules and rating factors according to a rate review schedule, or loss development analysis in support of reserve schedule.
- Provide actuarial support on routine insurance department inquiries.
PANGEATWO - 10 months ago