AUTOMOTIVE SALES - EXCELLENT COMPENSATION FOR WINNERS
Performance Auto Mall, representing Acura, BMW, Chevrolet, Porsche, and Subaru, is seeking sales professionals. We are part of the Hendrick Automotive Group, with over 60 franchise dealerships, offering an excellent career path to talented individuals who recognize opportunity, demonstrate their ability to achieve, and value the rewards they receive. If you are a self-motivated professional with the ability to generate customer loyalty, are excited being the customer's first point of contact, and accept nothing less than being part of a top-performing team, a sales career might be for you. Performance Auto Mall is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer.
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles (includes test drives).
- Report to the vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analysis.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
Know and understand the federal, state and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the products.
- Know and understand equity and values, and be able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
We provide a positive and professional work environment with unlimited potential for professional growth. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Medical and life insurance programs for eligible employees at no premium cost to the employee through the Company's Foundation Heath Care Plan. The Foundation Heath Care Plan provides important financial security to employees and their families. For employees in their early years of service with the Company, it is an important and valuable reward.
- 401(k) plan.
- Company provided training and education.
- Generous incentive and bonus programs.
- Discount vehicle purchase program.
- Fantastic advancement opportunities.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and pre-employment drug test.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid in-state driver's license.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- 3 years ago - save job