Time Inc., a Time Warner company, is one of the largest content companies in the world. With a portfolio of approximately 115 magazines and 48 web sites, including some of the world's most popular, powerful and trusted brands, it is the largest magazine publisher in the U.S., and a leading publisher in the U.K. and Mexico. Time Inc.'s popular brands and successful franchises extend to online, television, cable VOD, satellite radio, mobile devices, events and branded products. Each month, one out of every two American adults reads a Time Inc. magazine, and one out of every seven who are online visits a company Web site.
The Ad Operations Associate reports the Ad Operations Manager and is responsible for all aspects of an advertising campaign once the deal is sold.
The Associate provides ad specifications and gathers assets from agencies, tests tags, traffics creative, monitors delivery and project manages custom rich media ad builds. The Associate works closely with the Sales Development staff on optimizing campaigns as necessary and is responsible for providing end of campaign reporting.
The ideal candidate has 1 years of on-line ad traffic experience and knowledge of the DoubleClick DFP system. Experience on Solbright is a plus. Candidate must have excellent communication skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple campaigns, and be proficient in Excel.
Key Behavioral Requirements:
Respect in the Workplace
• Demonstrates integrity and authenticity
• Encourages and facilitates the exchange of ideas
• Fosters an inclusive work environment
Connection & Collaboration
• Communicates and relates effectively
• Promotes and encourages teamwork
• Manages relationships and expectations
• Thinks and solves problems creatively
Makes a Difference
• Takes personal accountability for actions and results
• Is action-oriented rather than reactive
• Takes initiative and goes beyond what is required
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is one of the world's leading media companies, with a monthly global print audience of over 120 million and worldwide...