About ACTIVE Network:
At ACTIVE Network, we are building solutions for all types of activity organizations helping them automate, simplify and grow their businesses. Our cloud technology powers business events and conferences, community programs, parks departments, local attractions, faith-based organizations, sports events, and outdoor activities. We deliver technology that changes the way the world gets active.
But ACTIVE is more than a technology company. It’s a company of passionate people that live to be ACTIVE. We are inspired by our customers. We are fueled by challenge. As a member of the ACTIVE team, you must embrace our exciting work-hard, play-hard environment and bring your passion, dedication and creativity each and every day. ACTIVE’s team members are focused on results and committed to excellence. Together, we are making the world a more ACTIVE place.
Does the idea of being instrumental in the operational side of advertising at a major publisher excite you? Do you crave a high paced, exciting work environment? Then a role in ACTIVE’s Ad Operations is right for you!
The Ad Operations role manages the implementation and execution of online marketing campaigns. The key responsibilities of this role are to get it up, get it right, deliver in full and deliver on time. The perfect candidate will be extremely detail oriented, technically savvy and thrives in high paced environments.
- Manage the execution of digital media campaigns, which may include IAB, Special Offer Emails, Newsletters, Video, Mobile, Customizations, Takeovers, etc.
- Leverage SAAS solutions like DFP, AdBook, Lyris, and Site Catalyst to execute, track and analyze marketing campaigns
- Work with sales representatives and/or clients to gather campaign assets and creative for an on time launch
- Use session inspectors to Test/QA all ad creative to ensure the ad is displaying/tracking accurately and all publisher specifications are met
- Troubleshoot any technical, tracking or performance issues
- Provide technical support to sales and creative agencies
- Review and manipulate HTML to ensure accurate implementation of 3 rd party tracking codes
- Review daily reports to ensure accurate, on time delivery of advertising campaign
- Provide analytical analysis of ad and email performance mid/post campaign, making optimization recommendations accordingly
Perks and Benefits
- Working knowledge of HTML or other evidence of technical skills a must
- Moderate to Advanced skills in Excel or Access
- 2-5 years of operations experience in the interactive world
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail
- Experience executing online ad campaigns a plus
- Experience executing email marketing a plus
- Ability to work cross functionally to ensure all goals are achieved
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Project Management or client campaign management experience a plus
- Familiarity of ad servers (Atlas, Doubleclick, MediaMind, etc.)
ACTIVE Network is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Great work environment.
- Competitive compensation + benefits, including medical insurance, 401k with match.
- ACTIVEx, our award winning employee participation program, will help you grow personally and professionally.
- Our ACTIVE Advantage program will help you save on activities, gear and travel.