We are looking for a key first hire on our newly formed Ad Operations team. As a first hire youâ€™ll work hand in hand with the VP of Operations in building the organization from the ground up. In your day to day youâ€™ll be responsible for the execution, optimization and reporting for social ad campaigns running on Adaptly's platform.Â You'll work side-by-side with the Client Services and Sales teams to ensure that advertising campaigns run smoothly and performance exceeds client expectations.Â Additionally you'll have the opportunity to work with our partner teams at Facebook and Twitter, be the first to test new Facebook rollouts, and help inform our product roadmap and case studies.Â
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with VP of Operations to establish workflows, protocols, KPIâ€™s, and organizational structure for newly formed Ad Operations organization.
- Execute and schedule high profile strategic social advertising campaigns across multiple social networks including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more.
- Become an expert user of Adaptly's social ad technology.
- Maintain an expert level understanding of social ad specs, new/beta features, and best practices for trafficking complex social ad campaigns.
- Ensure campaign delivery, performance and advertiser goals are being fulfilled as scheduled.Â
- Troubleshoot technical issues at all stages of the campaign process from implementation through execution and reporting.Â
- Monitor campaign performance and pacing and conduct performance analyses on a regular basis, using a data driven approach to optimize campaigns.
- Daily communication with clients around campaign performance.
- Work closely with Client Services and Sales teams, updating them regularly on campaign performance and issues.
- Deliver reporting and in-depth analysis to Client Services and Sales teams that provides clients with unique and actionable insights.
- Communicate and demo optimization best practices
- and to clients using Adaptlyâ€™s technology.
3+ years experience in ad operations and trafficking, social advertising experience a plus.
- Deep understanding of online advertising industry; including advertising systems and technologies, ad agency landscape, terminology, etc.
- Experience with third party ad serving solutions.
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights.
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills, including in-depth knowledge of pivot tables.
- Strong mentoring abilities.
- Attention to detail and precision data input, often under time pressure, is essential.
- Understanding of SQL and ability to write and run basic queries beneficial.
- Experience trafficking social advertising campaigns also a plus.
Adaptly Inc. - 17 months ago