About the Company: |
Just two years since launch, FindTheBest has grown from a small Santa Barbara garage to a 70+ employee company with 25M+ visitors a month, already a quarter the size of Yelp. Everyday, even the newest employees make a giant impact on our millions of users. If you ’ve ever dreamed of being an entrepreneur —but want the security of a company built for success —there ’s no better place to start your career.
FindTheBest helps people make big decisions. We collect, organize and present data in a consumer-friendly format so our users can pick the best smartphone, college, ski resort (and 800+ others) for them. Many employees specialize in one of 10 broad categories —like travel, sports, health, or education —designing smart filters, colorful visuals, and easy comparison tools to help people decide.
We°re backed by two VC firms: Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers and New World Ventures. Our founder/CEO previously started DoubleClick (sold to Google for $3.1B). Located in Santa Barbara ( “Silicon Beach ”), we°re fast-growing, and best of all, fun. Employees enjoy snacks, a game room, quick access to the beach, and daily classes with a personal trainer. Career opportunities abound for smart students from just about any background, from software engineering to sales to marketing to research and writing.
As a member of the Ad Operations team, you will assist in the optimization of our display inventory as we scale revenue at this fast growing startup. You will be responsible for helping to manage our efforts in direct display advertising, ad networks, and exchanges while supporting the sales team for success.
Essential Job Duties:
- Maximizing revenue by implementing effective yield management solutions
- Devising and implementing cutting edge remnant ad strategies leveraging the latest technology
- Supporting direct display advertising deal implementation
- Managing ad server (DFP) and associate ad network products
- Supporting other teams with ad/revenue operations questions
- Working with 3rd party ad networks and data exchanges to create mutually beneficial partnerships
Start Date: Immediately
- Experience in Ad Operations
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think logically
- Demonstrated ability to optimize systems given numerous variables
- High GPA and a rigorous course of study
- Strong interest in technology and startups
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Bias to action and a competitive personality
Pay: Base salary with options package. Will be based on experience
Benefits: Paid Time off as well as Health and Dental Insurance. Office snacks and drinks, ping-pong and cross-fit, beautiful Santa Barbara weather.
FindTheBest Inc. - 11 months ago