Federated Media Publishing is currently seeking full-time Ad Traffic Coordinators and Managers who have online advertising experience and/or a strong desire to learn the operations side of digital marketing.
We will train the right candidate, but experience in any of the following areas is a definite plus...
- Implement and QA premium advertising campaigns across FM's network of independent bloggers
- Work closely with operations team counter-parts to ensure campaign elements launch as scheduled.
- Monitor campaign delivery and optimize as necessary to ensure campaigns deliver in full and all revenue is actualized.
- Take screenshots and compare delivery reports with 3rd party ad servers to demonstrate proof of delivery
- Identify and resolve ad serving related issues and work with internal and external parties to troubleshoot as necessary.
- Test ad products to ensure proper functionality across all web browsers and platforms.
- Respond to publisher ticket submissions as assigned and resolve in a timely manner.
- Manage ad-hoc projects as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
Reports to: Senior Manager, Ad Trafficking
- 1-2 years experience in online advertising, preferably in an operations capacity.
- Experience with publisher-side ad serving technologies such as DFP or OAS
- Experience with advertiser-side technologies such as Atlas or DFA a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Experience with any of the major blog packages (WordPress, Drupal, Movable Types, etc.) a plus.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, exceptionally organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Must be enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and see tasks through to completion
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
Federated Media - 19 months ago