AT&T Advanced Ad Solutions is rapidly growing in expectation of becoming AT&T’s next billion dollar business. We are looking for industry veterans who revel in the prospect of building a better approach to advertising sales that utilizes the inherent strengths of the world’s largest telecommunications company. AT&T Advanced Ad Solutions is the face to the market for AT&T’s newest ad products across IPTV, Mobile, and Internet. |
We are seeking an Ad Operations Traffic Manager for our Mobile Team. The position supports Account Management and will require the management and trafficking of campaigns, as well as supporting other initiatives of the Sales Team’s initiatives. The position will have overall account management requirements and daily optimization goals. This position will also provide strategic and tactical input to the ad products function and the Product Development team.
- Daily management of campaigns and their booked revenues; this includes campaign setup, delivery monitoring, performance optimizations, conversion tracking and troubleshooting
- Report on campaign performance to Associate Director of Mobile Ops and Account Management in order to ensure full delivery of campaign objectives with a focus on client satisfaction
- Communicate with 3rd party vendors and partners (when applicable) on campaign developments, learnings or issues that should be addressed in order to maintain the project’s success
- QA & test ad creative’s and 3 rd party tags to ensure they meet all site and industry specifications
- Support and educate Sales and Product teams on aspects of the campaign’s life-cycle based on knowledge attained from first-hand campaign experience
- Provided feedback to our Product Team to help enhance current and future technologies
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4 Year college degree, preferably in Business or Marketing/Advertising.
- 2-4 years experience in ad operations/online trafficking environment. Mobile experience preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of 3rd party tags such as Dart, Atlas and Media Mind
- Strong organizational, verbal and analytic skills are a must
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment and hit deadlines.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (written and spoken)
- Strong attention to detail and work well within teams.
- Working knowledge of Rich Media vendor products and agency reporting tools.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Deep understanding of ad-supported media, troubleshooting and debugging
- High energy, positive and optimistic attitude, deep desire for success and graceful under pressure
AT&T - 15 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...