The Adjunct Instructor position in Counseling & Psychology will be responsible for teaching graduate courses in Counseling. Adjunct faculty members are employed to provide specific courses on an as-needed basis. Contracts for adjunct faculty members are issued on a semester/term basis. Adjunct Instructors hold the responsibility for the courses taught. Adjunct Instructors are expected to be available for a reasonable amount of time for each course taught to counsel students regarding course work.
1. A terminal degree (Ph.D. or Ed.D.)
1. A Master's degree in Counseling, professional licensure/certification, and comparable work experience in specific subject material of master level course(s)
1. Degree from CACREP accredited program
2. Licensure/certification in the respective content areas
3. More than five (5) years professional experience
Office hours and class schedule will vary per term/semester.
List any hazardous conditions or physical demands required by this position
Does this position have supervisory responsibility?
Open Until Filled
Required Applicant Documents:
List of References
Optional Applicant Documents:
Letter of Recommendation 1
Letter of Recommendation 2
Letter of Recommendation 3
Unofficial Transcript 2
Unofficial Transcript 3
Special Instructions to Applicants
Official transcripts will be required if selected for the position.
Troy University - 21 months ago