Assist delivery drivers and direct sell personnel through the check-in process by reconciling daily cash receipts with invoices; handling cash deposits and checks, and reconciling load sheets by driver. Completes daily EDI transmission and data entry for proper invoicing of pre-sell orders for next day deliveries. Provides administrative assistance by working with the department staff on related reporting, accounting, research, and problem solving for assigned check and money transactions, collections, prepaids, inventory, and invoicing. The primary objective is to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the driver’s daily route paperwork. Also performs routine clerical and administrative assistant tasks.
Education & Experience
High school diploma plus 1-2 years of cash-handling experience to include reconciliation of funds.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
· The employee regularly is required to walk, sit, and talk or hear.
· The employee is frequently required to stand; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus
This is a part-time position, approximately 25 hours per week.
Click here to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=5534121
All candidates must consent to pre-employment inquiries and tests including criminal background, MVR check, and drug tests.