Enbridge Energy Company, Inc, a leader in crude and natural gas transportation, gathering, and processing has an immediate need for a Project Technical Administrator / Administrative Assistant in the Houston, TX office. This incumbent will provide support to Project Manager and Team Members.
- Create and maintain office correspondence and filing.
- Handle phone messages.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail on daily basis
- Schedule travel.
- Responsible for accurately compiling and filing Team member expense reports on a timely basis.
- Schedule and make arrangements for on and offsite meetings for Team members.
- Order and maintain adequate office supplies for Team.
- Prepare timesheets for each Team member and report to HR weekly.
- Support due diligence process through preparation and distribution of documents and materials to Team members.
- Consolidate comments on documents and advise PM and Team Members on a regular basis status of documents.
- Revision to documents as required or requested in accordance with accepted and collated comments from internal and external reviews.
- Assist in preparation of As-Built files and Operation Manuals for new Asset(s) as developed by the Project.
- Assist in preparing and archiving of documentation as required.
- Maintain technical reference files of system components (drawings, manuals, specifications, etc.) both hard copy and virtual.
- Maintain logs and registers as required by Project Manager (queries, interface registers, action logs, etc.) and in accordance with relevant project procedures.
- Assist the Document Controller in maintaining the Project Document Control System in accordance with procedure.
- Generate correspondence and presentation material as needed by Team members.
- Support preparation of departmental budgets and forecasts.
- Maintain calendars for team members.
- Help with special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), with a minimum of 5 years of administrative support experience. Must possess advanced skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to solve practical problems, tackle new projects, and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situation where only limited standardization exists. Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential, along with the ability to work with confidential information on a daily basis. Requires high level of initiative, ability to work without supervision, and ability to prioritize assignments based on the needs of the team members. High level of integrity.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We appreciate your interest in Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. However, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Enbridge participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. is not currently accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. in any form without a valid written agreement in place for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. As a result, no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Enbridge Energy Company, Inc.
Please note that Enbridge only accepts applications submitted via our online recruiting system. Individuals with disabilities who are unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at 832-214-9263 or by email at USHumanResources@enbridge.com. This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as a result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes. Thank you for considering Enbridge for your next career opportunity.
Enbridge - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -