Administrative assistants will provide specialized and organizational support services to assist the Program Management team. He/She will assist the Program Manager in the development of Business Review materials leveraging data managed through PMFS activity assignments (e.g. Reporting / Track & Trace). In addition he/she will be required to prepare reports to include data manipulation, data validation/troubleshooting, data formatting, and final version validation.
The Administrative assistant will address questions and concerns for Internal/External customers which may include troubleshooting exceptions on shipments. In addition, he /she will need to be proactive in monitoring/managing shipments to minimize service failures and maximize “service recovery” on “At Risk” shipments.
- Retrieval and consolidation of data from multiple external and internal sources
- Preparation of report as per requirements.
- Validation of milestone/event data in various UPS systems.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis/documentation on shipments that missed Service Level Agreements
- Standard and ad-hoc report generation as requirement by Track & Trace activities on account
- Interface with PMFS Design Deployment to ensure customer profile data properly managed
- Daily entry of activities in PM-AIM as per the PM Field Support PM-AIM Methods document
- Demonstrates relationship management skills
- Demonstrates active listening skills
- Demonstrates problems solving capabilities
- Demonstrates Attention to detail
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to retain confidential information
- Are you a U.S.Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S.for this employer?
- Are you currently in the same geographic location as the job or willing to relocate yourself there?
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Authorized to Work in the U.S.
- Previous experience with creating and generating reports using Microsoft products or equivalent software is preferred
- Do you have a High School Diploma
- Previous administrative support preferred
*If you are a current UPS Employee, please apply to this position via - UPSERs.com - "My career" tab and follow the process accordingly.
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
UPS - 7 months ago
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...