Major Duties and Responsibilities:1. Supports internal and external communications Initiatives:|
Maintain message boards
Edit, format and create SED communication memos
Read and categorize press clippings for distribution
Distribute current industry related articles/ blogs
Provide logos and brands for external and internal use
Maintain external press log (weekly Facebook, monthly press
2. Prepares documents including memos, letters and emails in
3. Assists in proofing, editing and printing remarks, memos and
4. Assists in daily scheduling and coordinating details for meetings
and community events.
5. Coordinates company meetings including scheduling and
setting up conference rooms, securing proper equipment,
arranging for video conferencing, sending reminders, and working
with third party vendors (i.e. caterers).
6. Manages and distributes information within office, including:
sorting mail, answering phones, and maintaining files.
7. Manages key contact lists for Corporate Affairs office (i.e. Holiday
lists, key community lists, media lists etc.)
8. Assists with employee events as requested by VP of
Community and External Affairs.
9. Provides support for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
programs and activities.
10. Provides full administrative support to the VP of Community
and External Affairs and SED-West Corporate Affairs
Department as well as to the President and CEO (while on
location at SED-West).
11. Able to organize and run an office (computer management with
IT, arranging the office, ordering supplies, corresponding with
community partners, keeping employees informed of key CA
12. Other Duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma. College degree preferred.
2. 3-5 years of office experience with good phone etiquette.
3. Must be extremely organized and proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
4. Experience in graphic software such as Photoshop, In Design or Publisher preferred.
5. In-depth knowledge of grammar and spelling for correspondence writing.
6. Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the company and community.
7. Extensive organization skills.
Silver Eagle Distributors, headquartered in Houston, Texas is the nation's largest distributor of Anheuser-Busch products, and one of the...