Healthways is committed to working with CareFirst to create a unique and innovative approach to improving the quality of patient care in the development, launch, and successful delivery of medical home programs for their member and PCP populations. The Healthways PCMH Admin Manager is responsible for overseeing a team of RN Local Care Coordinator's (LCC's) through the start-up, growth, and enhancement of the Patient Centered Medical Home program. Reporting to the Healthways Leader of PCMH Operations, the Healthways PCMH Admin Manager provides oversight to a Healthways LCC team supporting the CareFirst Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). The PCMH Admin Manager is responsible for partnering with Care First's PCMH Regional Care Coordinators (RCC's) for colleague development and overall performance management of the LCC's.
- Ensure the right LCC talent is in place and appropriately trained.
- Proactively interact with the RCC's to identify feedback opportunities for colleague performance improvement and recognition.
- Participate in new hire process of team members.
- Coordination and completion of LCC performance review with RCC input and feedback.
- Ongoing communication/leveraging of the training leader and quality liaison if clinical coaching is needed beyond the RCC training.
- Expense report review and approval.
- PTO scheduling/coordinating and approval.
- LCC credentialing (licensing) tracking and maintenance of database.
- Event coordination (i.e. CF forum or HWAY town halls).
- HR related support as needed in collaboration with site HR Partner.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires a self directed, self-motivated, committed individual with strong leadership skills, and excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will recognize, embrace and support the philosophy, mission, values and vision of Healthways. This key individual will be able to demonstrate these values with his/her leadership practices. This individual will also possess both the integrity and demeanor consistent with professionally representing Healthways. Strong analytical and decision-making skills, along with considerable tact and diplomacy, are all extremely important.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Skills and Experience
- Healthcare background and Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience strongly preferred (i.e., coaching mentoring, staff development, participative leadership style, project management).
- Demonstrates ability to be highly organized, multi-tasked capable, and proficient in problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as comfort in making group presentations.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Persuasive leader with a high level of intellectual and emotional intelligence.
- High energy/positive attitude/enthusiastic/creative/able to deal with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of administrative and professional personnel.
- Personal commitment to health and the philosophy behind the programs Healthways provides.
- Flexibility in work hours to meet the needs of the customer and of the LCC team.
- Demonstrates computer competencies to include word processing, spreadsheet, presentation preparation, and data base management.
For three decades, Healthways has been dedicated to improving the human condition. Each year, we learn more and do more for the millions of individuals who count on us to make a difference in their health and well-being. Healthways is a global provider of solutions that help employers, health plans and government agencies enhance business performance and reduce healthcare costs. Our mission is to create a healthier world, one person at a time.
Here at Healthways as we continue to make the world a healthier place, we have also created an environment where people choose to do their best work. Our unique culture thrives on mission-driven individuals who exude a high sense of energy and passion in everything that they do. Collaboration and teamwork are an essential part of everyday life for Colleagues who trust and depend on one another to achieve the highest degree of collective success. We are an organization that strives to recruit the best and the brightest individuals who take pride in the statement 'I work for Healthways.'
Healthways, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development. Healthways, Inc. will continue to recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job levels without regard to race, religion, gender, marital status, familial status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, source of income, or veteran status.
Healthways - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
For health insurers, healthy plan members are cheap plan members; that's where Healthways comes in. The health services company...