DIRECTV is currently seeking a skilled Administrative Support Assistant to join its Baltimore, MD team.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and clerical support to the DIRECTV Home Services site management. Success in this role will depend upon the ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and provide outstanding administrative and customer service support.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Routing technicians to daily jobs
- Phone skills including answering multi-line phones
- Heavy data entry
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Other duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 2+ years general office experience required.
- 1+ years data entry.
- Must be able to work a Sunday - Thursday schedule
- Individual must be self motivated with excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts.
- Must be willing to work holidays and weekends as needed.
- Solid PC skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook) required.
Administrative / Clerical Support
About Us? We’re About You.
You’re probably not here to read about DIRECTV’s Fortune 100 ranking, annual revenue or...