Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Operating under limited supervision, provide administrative, recordkeeping, budget, and/or logistical support to a manager of multiple staff in a business unit or corporate office. Maintain schedules, track and document unit activity, and provide for meetings and meeting materials. Assist in creating administrative practices for use by the office. May provide guidance to department administrative employees.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform complex administrative functions to support the work of one or more managers or an office. Schedule meetings, appointments, and/or travel.
- Prepare documents and presentations. Maintain records. Respond to client queries.
- Assist in maintaining a budget or providing similar administrative support.
- Input or maintain data. Prepare or assist in preparing analyses and reports.
- Support use of technology by the unit or office and interact with technical support, logistics, and purchasing functions within the company.
- Assist in creating administrative practices to ensure efficiency and consistency.
- May perform in a lead capacity in coordinating work among multiple managers or offices.
- May provide guidance and support to less experienced administrative employees.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Extreme attention to details in maintaining calendar, travel schedule, meeting agenda, expense tracking, and information files for multiple professionals
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task and able to adjust with changing department priorities
- Must possess superb organizational skills
- Flexibility to work additional hours on an as needed basis
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...