The Administrative Support Specialist provides administrative support and coordination to the Shure’s Global Marketing team. Duties will include:
- Provide diversified administrative support to the Directors
- Manage and maintain Directors calendars
- Makes all travel arrangements including flight and hotel accommodations, trade show registrations, travel advances and any other necessary arrangements.
- Complete expense reports upon completion of each trip and maintains an accounting record for each trip for managers and directors within Global Marketing ( and/or as assigned).
- Schedule appointments, meetings and travel itineraries
- Attend meetings and prepare meeting minutes and action items.
- Compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Follow-up on timelines and deliverables
- Prepares meeting materials to include agendas and supporting reports/information. Assures disseminations of materials to all concerned in a timely manner. Schedule and arrange for meeting facilities and catering when necessary.
- Provide support including the composition and preparation of routine correspondence and presentations using computer software applications.
- Update and distribute various reports as necessary
- Responsible for independently learning new software systems and expanding knowledge of technical innovations for implementation and enhancement of skill capabilities.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal customers
- Responds to and handles basic inquires on a wide variety of global marketing topics
- Maintains confidentiality of business and personnel matters.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Entry level to 2 years of experience.
- Ability to learn and use professional concepts.
- Proficient in all MS Office 2007 applications.
- Industry or market knowledge a plus.
- SAP knowledge a plus
- Able to apply Company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Able to follow standard instructions, practices, and procedures in analyzing situations and data.
- Possesses a strong sense of energy, passion, and commitment to drive improved Associate engagement and business results.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
Sure, "The King" may have left the building for good, but Shure Incorporated continues to produce microphones that were good enough for...