MAC Advertising is a ‘unique’ advertising agency where we create engaging solutions, build long-term, one-to-one relationships with our clients, and achieve truly amazing things together. Since MAC's inception in 1997, it has developed a brilliant network of partner companies that provide complimentary services such as post-production, printing, media placement, translation, and photography. We are at the forefront of the innovative marketing space.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support our office in Orlando, FL. This Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring our customers including contract employees, client managers and local sales teams receive superior customer service and administrative support. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Providing outstanding front office customer service (telephone and reception area)
- Hand outs application and/or orientation packets and verifies information for accuracy
- Preparing deal memos, letters, and logging and updating office report (email/communicating results to the office)
- Alphabetize and submit timecards to corporate office while following company processing regulations
- Processing of payroll checks (sort, stuff, and mail)
- File and maintain all office paperwork
- Provide daily administrative assistance
- Assist with data entry of personal data updates, using Excel
- Processing orientation paperwork to Human Resources Department
- Timely processing of client invoices and follow-up.
- Maintaining adequate levels of administrative support to all internal and external employees
- Maintain and organize all office supplies
For this entry level administrative role we are looking for highly organized individuals with the ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines. Minimum additional requirements:
-High school diploma or equivalent required (College Degree is preferred)
-Administrative support or related experience
-Familiar with commonly used concepts, procedures and practices within general administrative atmosphere
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- We have one full-time and two part-time openings for this position.
- Compensation begins at $14.35-$15.60 per hour (based on experience) with a small benefit package.
- Overtime is typically offered on a weekly basis.
- Preferred Start Date for this Position: On or before May 3, 2013.
Qualified candidates only, NO phone calls please.