Bicycle sharing is a sustainable, healthy, and community-based transport option that enhances urban livability and mobility. Under contract with the City of Chicago DOT, Alta Bicycle Share is excited to announce the beginning of its operation of Chicago Bike Share and seeks to fill several key leadership roles leading up to system launch of 300 stations and 3000 bikes.
Alta Bicycle Share is seeking an experienced Administrative Manager who will be responsible for all general office activities from system launch to managing the Chicago Bike Share office on an ongoing basis. This includes, but is not limited to, coordinating administrative services, clerical and support services, printing, mail distribution and messenger services, telecommunications, maintenance, purchasing, and security.
- Initiate setup of new office and systems, including purchasing furniture, supplies, equipment, and working closely with both local and remote staff.
- Provide administrative back-up support to all staff: Assist with filing, HR duties including e-Verify, and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Assist with scheduling interviews, meetings, and office events for executive staff to include calendar management.
- Phones: Answer and field questions; screen and transfer calls and provide contact information. (keep company employee/contact list up to date)
- Ensure new hires are set up and assist HR with on boarding process.
- Tenant Relations: Lease management, incoming/outgoing tenant responsibilities, coordinate repairs/maintenance, fire alarm monitoring, etc.
- Serve as vendor liaison: making sure machines are serviced when necessary; office supplies inventory/ordering and equipment/furniture are managed for entire office.
- Ensure shipping is set up for FedEx, UPS, other shipments, and all incoming/outgoing mail is sent and delivered daily.
- Provide executive assistance to the management staff.