Support newly hired VP, EUCS Sales Specialist
Knowledge of basic principles, methods, technologies and practices of a professional/technical field.
About Dell Inc.:
- Apply a basic understanding of the underlying principles of a professional discipline -typically obtained through formal study.
- General knowledge of procedures and activities within own work area.
- Ability to relate actual day-to-day work to business priorities.
- Focused on learning the key aspects and duties of the job being performed
- Applies research, information gathering and analytical skills.
- Selects appropriate alternatives from defined options.
- Collects required documentation; verifies conformance of documents with standards.
- Assesses accuracy of detailed information.
- Tracks, maintains and produces regular and ad hoc reports.
- Handles detailed, structured problems.
- Identifies roadblocks to task completion and effectively brings them to leadership for resolution.
- Generally uses existing procedures to resolve standard problems.
- Works on assignments where judgment is required a majority of the time
- Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed.
- Completes work in accordance with accepted practices within field.
- Establishes approaches for completing assignments.
- Independently gathers information.
- Adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities; accepts responsibility for results of actions.
- Works with team to support achievement of project milestones and deliver on internal and/or external commitments.
- When assigned to a customer team, supports small project teams or specific components of a customer engagement.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of software Windows and MS Office applications.
- Advanced knowledge of multi-line phone system.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Strong writing, analytical and problem solving skills.
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives? Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued? At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
Dell offers a competitive salary and bonus plan as well as a great benefit package. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...