The Job Description:|
Overview of Daily Tasks:
- Screens telephone calls and visitors, and resolves inquiries and requests
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
- Tracks operational data in a database, including financial and other reporting metrics.
- Uses software tools to compile data into presentation format
- Maintains accurate schedule of activities of the leader/executive supported, including complex meeting coordination and may include travel arrangements
- Independently prepare presentations and recurring reports
- Coordinates special projects and department activities
- Coordinates office functions with other departments
- Answer phone and schedule appointments
- Manage calendar and travel arrangements
- Email Management and correspondence
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Contributes to area through the quality and efficiency of work
- Applies communication skills to interpret technical information or to provide technical advice/guidance
- Able to accurately and effectively communicate subject-matter specific and/or technical topics to an audience unfamiliar with the nuances of the discipline.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to other personnel.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
- Works on problems where facts may be incomplete or in form not readily usable, where further inquiry and investigation is necessary to define problems and proceed.
- Uses professional concepts, sound judgment and company policies and procedures to solve routine problems.
- Supports Director, Executive Director or Vice President
- Knowledge of basic principles, methods technologies and practices of a professional/technical lead.
- Apply a basic understanding of the underlying principles of a professional discipline-typically obtained through formal study.
- General knowledge of procedures and activities within own work area.
- Ability to relate actual day-to-day work to business priorities
- Focused on learning the key aspects and duties of the job being performed.
- Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed.
- Completes work in accordance with accepted practices within field.
- Establishes approaches for completing assignments.
- Independently gathers information.
- Adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities; accepts responsibility for results of actions.
- Works with team to support achievement of project milestones and deliver on internal and/or external commitments.
- When assigned to a customer team, supports small project teams or specific components of a customer engagement.
Life At Dell
- Undergraduate degree with 0-2 years relevant experience.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of software programs Windows and MS Office applications
- Advanced knowledge of multi-line phone system
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Strong writing, analytical and problem solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...