To satisfy the needs of our growing client base, Hamilton Lane is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Client Services team in Philadelphia.
The Client Services Assistant will be an integral part of the department's activities. The individual in this is position will interact directly with clients as well as with other departments within Hamilton Lane. The individual will work in coordination with the Client Services team to ensure complete client satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinate all travel arrangements with in house travel agent.
- Screen & route phone calls and monitor voicemail for Senior Leads when traveling.
- Prepare expense reports and audit Senior Leads’ corporate card billing statements.
- Sort and distribute mail; action urgent items.
- Assist the Client Services team in the communication to, and correspondence with current clients.
- Provide support on the annual conferences including responsibility for logistics both in planning prior to and during attendance.
- Act as proof-reader for outgoing correspondence from the group as needed.
- Manage client charitable requests process.
- Provide support to the Data Integrity team with cash flows on an as needed basis.
- Provide support for maintaining client specific information in the appropriate databases and for producing various reports on this information (client activity reports, Hamilton Lane deal logs etc.).
- Routine administrative requests (typing, faxes, copies, scanning).
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings; coordinate ordering of meals as required.
- Perform front desk receptionist duties as needed.
- Other special projects will be assigned throughout the year.
Hamilton Lane offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Paid Time Off, 401k, Revenue Sharing, Short & Long term disability, Life, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- A minimum of 4 years experience as an administrative assistant
- Desire to work at part of a team with a strong focus on client needs
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface with peers, management and clients effectively
- Attention to details
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments.
- Workweek: M-F, 8:30-5:30; minimal travel (less than 5%); punctual attendance required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a registered investment adviser, employees of Hamilton Lane may be subject to certain limitations on political contribution and personal investment activities.
Hamilton Lane - 17 months ago
Hamilton Lane is a private equity management firm whose specialised products include funds-of-funds, secondary funds, co-investment funds,...