Posting Title |
Administrative Assistant, Field HR
Administrative and Support
Taco Bell, a part of Yum! Brands, has been repeatedly named one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County. We have high standards for ourselves; Yum commits to consistently deliver 10% EPS growth each year. Our success comes from the belief that our people's capabilities are our greatest asset, and investing in you is our top priority.
Yum! Brands, Inc. is the world's largest restaurant company with more than 38,000 restaurants in over 100 countries and territories and more than 850,000 associates worldwide. We are the leading restaurant retailer in many emerging markets. Our restaurant brands - KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell - are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories respectively.
Taco Bell’s Human Resources department in Irvine, CA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team! This position will support the Head of Field HR and HR Field team.
The ideal candidate will have a high level of initiative, independent judgment, self-management skills and excellent attention to detail with the ability to interface with executives both internally at the corporate level and externally in the field. Must be self directed and able to easily handle multiple and changing priorities. Responsibilities to include executive administrative work, such as coordinating daily meeting schedules and managing demanding calendars, travel coordination, with additional responsibility for meeting and offsite planning, editing and polishing executive presentations. This position also must possess strong analytical skills. Highest level of confidentiality due to information sensitivity is a must.
Taco Bell looks for self-directed, problem solvers who have the ability to work with cross-functional teams of people. Candidates should have strong interpersonal skills, exhibit the ability to think creatively and analytically, and be comfortable working on complex projects under ever-changing conditions.
- Relieve management of administrative details and some projects
- Calendar Planning/Review - Review and resolve conflicts, verify appropriate contact information is on calendar (phone numbers, location, etc.)
- Travel – extensive travel arranging for Supervisor often in partnership with other individuals, arrangements as necessary for team, materials prepared for store visits
- Meeting Planning/Coordination - travel, location, materials, meeting room, meals, etc.
- Budget Tracking for HR Field Team – Review P&L, resolve conflicts/recoding issues, highlight opportunities
- Severance packages for above store positions – Verify information, prepare/send materials
- HR Data Maintenance - Maintaining confidential and sensitive information and files including performance appraisals, severance, policy, and personnel files
- Culture - Coordinate team celebrations to promote company culture and boost morale —birthdays, anniversaries, team events, new hire welcome, etc.
- Other - Provide project assistance beyond clerical duties to teams as needed
- Must have administrative experience with at least 3 years supporting a Senior Director or above
- HR experience preferred
- Must be able to work independently, with specific experience working with a remote team, as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- College degree preferred
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks successfully in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A high level of confidentiality
- Ability to anticipate needs and prioritize tasks of the team
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships across functions
This company puts fast-food yummies in a whole lot of tummies. YUM! Brands is the largest fast-food operator in the world in terms of number...