Posting Title |
Administrative Assistant, HR
Administrative and Support
Taco Bell Headquarters, Irvine, CA
Taco Bell, a part of Yum! Brands, has been repeatedly named the Best Place to Work in Orange County. We have high standards for ourselves; Yum commits to consistently deliver 10% EPS growth each year. Our success comes from the belief that our people's capabilities are our greatest asset, and investing in you is our top priority.
Yum! Brands, Inc. is the world's largest restaurant company with more than 38,000 restaurants in over 100 countries and territories and more than 850,000 employees worldwide. We are the leading restaurant retailer in many emerging markets. Our restaurant brands -- KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell -- are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories respectively.
Taco Bell’s Human Resources department in Irvine, CA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team! This position will support the Sr. Director of HR Excellence and their team as they develop the HR Process and Procedures that keep our restaurant culture alive!
The ideal candidate will be a high energy individual who is a culture champion. They will be self directed and able to easily adapt to multiple and changing priorities. Responsibilities to include executive administrative work, such as coordinating daily meeting schedules and managing demanding calendars, travel coordination, with additional responsibility for meeting and offsite planning, editing and polishing executive presentations. This position also must possess strong analytical skills.
If you’re a self-directed problem solver who has the ability to work with cross-functional teams of people, then we’re looking for you. We’re a global company, so you should have strong interpersonal skills while exhibiting the ability to work collaboratively with remote teams. Being comfortable working on complex projects under ever-changing conditions, while still having fun is a must!
• Calendar Planning/Review - Review and resolve conflicts, verify appropriate contact information is on calendar (phone numbers, location, etc.), act as gatekeeper for Supervisor
• Travel – extensive travel arranging for Supervisor often in partnership with other individuals, arrangements as necessary for team, materials prepared for store visits
• Meeting Planning/Coordination - travel, location, materials, meeting room, meals, etc.
• Budget Tracking for HR Excellence Team – Review P&L, resolve conflicts/recoding issues, highlight opportunities
• Severance packages for above store positions – Verify information, prepare/send materials
• HR Data Maintenance - Maintaining confidential and sensitive information and files including performance appraisals, severance, policy, and personnel files
• Culture - Coordinate team celebrations to promote company culture and boost morale —birthdays, anniversaries, team events, new hire welcome, etc.
• Other - Provide project assistance beyond clerical duties to teams as needed
• Must have administrative experience with at least 3 years supporting a Senior Executive; HR experience preferred
• Must be able to work independently, with specific experience working with a remote team, as well as collaboratively within a team environment
• College degree preferred
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to perform multiple tasks successfully in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• A high level of confidentiality
• Ability to anticipate needs and prioritize tasks of the team
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to build relationships across functions
Taco Bell - 10 months ago
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is based in Irvine, California and is the nation's leading Mexican-style...