ASCO Numatics a part of Emerson Industrial Automation currently has an opening for an Administrative Assistant in the Aiken, SC facility. Details of the position are as follows:
Will be responsible for:
- Oversee the administration of employee absences (FMLA, MLOA, PLOA), and short term disability to include the generation and disposition of all associated documentation and collection of manual insurance premiums.
- Support employee morale initiatives
- Provide exceptional customer service to all employees, retirees and visitors to the HR department
- Administer badge program for employees and temporary employees
- Other duties as needed to support the HR function
· Min educational requirements: High school with 3+ years of clerical experience
· Preferred: HS or Associates’ degree with 2-3 years experience in an HR department
· Knowledge of FMLA
Strong computer skills: all Office products with strong emphasis on Access. Skills assessment may be administered.
Emerson Industrial Automation
- 2 years ago - save job
At Emerson industrial Automation, we provide products, solutions, and services that drive industrial automation production to greater...