Summary: Provide administrative support for the Measurement department in addition to company telephone receptionist duties. Maintain a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming telephone calls and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Accurately scan and/or file all measurement gas analysis, calibration reports, purchaser calibration reports, purchaser analysis, and volume statements.
- Lead project of taking "Meter Tube Certifications" and matching them to the correct Meter ID and creating a scan table and folder for each.
- Assist Manager of Measurement with posting and tracking calibration reports and gas sampling using the appropriate "Calibration Worksheet" and report any deficiencies in measurement technician reporting.
- Become proficient with PGAS and QQM reporting.
- Assist Manager of Measurement in writing a Measurement Manual.
- Other special projects and duties as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- Computers skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- High school education plus one year of additional business, technical or college training and a minimum of three years related job experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Hiland Partners - 18 months ago