Forest Laboratories, Inc. (FLI)
is an innovative, growth-oriented prescription pharmaceutical company focused on developing top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. We take pride in meeting our business objectives and expanding our product franchises, but we also derive satisfaction in helping to bring relief to people who are suffering. Our products treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, hypertension and fibromyalgia, and we keep a focused eye on the future with a robust pipeline of compounds at virtually every stage of development. With headquarters in New York City and operations in New Jersey, Long Island, Missouri, Ohio, California, Ireland and the U.K, each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, unflagging integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
The Operations Administrative Assistant provides planning, analysis, reporting, and administrative support to the Supply Chain Strategy and S&OP team located in Commack, NY and St. Louis, MO. In addition to the hands-on experience, you will be able to take advantage of the extensive leadership education and professional and career development opportunities we offer.
Main areas of resonsibility:
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Support:
- Coordinating monthly global meetings
- Preparing presentation materials
- Conducting ad-hoc analyses
- Supporting the corporate S&OP portal.
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP) Support: Support the maintenance and revision of departmental Business Continuity Plans
- Scheduling recurring meetings with representatives from critical functions
- Coordinating with Informatics and Security representatives.
- Administrative Support to Supply Strategy Team: Provide executive administrative support to Forest's Supply Strategy team including
- Managing calendars
- Answering and coordinating telephone calls
- Planning and confirming travel reservations
- Preparation and distribution of expense reports
- Communicating with other administrators
Minimum Qualifications to be considered for this position:
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- Minimum of 3 years in an administrative and/or analytical role supporting senior leadership.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively with Executives, both internally and externally.
- Exceptional time management, analytical, and organizational skills required.
- Strong data analysis, PowerPoint, and general computer skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple activities.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the business priorities of an organization.
Forest Laboratories, Inc. - 2 years ago
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...