SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION:|
The person in this position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Operations function. He/she is responsible for placing & processing purchase orders, data entry for a variety of departments within Operations and general administrative support. Duties are performed in accordance with Johnstechs Management System .
- Placing and expediting purchase orders (Example: Outside services and stock replenishment).
- Sales order, D/D, and New Product Development work order data entry via AX our ERP system.
- Manually maintains gauge pins for the Machine Shop.
- Prepare and update reports, spreadsheets and presentations
- Establish and maintain filing systems
- Understands Management Policy statements and organizational/department objectives. Follows Management System procedures and work instructions. Identifies and reports problems, participates in fixing problems and assists in improving processes and products.
- Requires minimum of 3-5 years of administrative support in a manufacturing environment including light Purchasing duties.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Strong PC skills and the ability to learn other systems - previous ERP system experiencing using AX highly preferred
- Excellent communications skills; verbal, written and interpersonal
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task
- Dependable, flexible and a team player
- High school diploma with a preference for post high school education.
Johnstech International - 11 months ago