Provide overall administrative support. May also provide support to a department.
ITC Job Responsibilities
- Schedule appointments and clearly communicate about meetings, events, and specific matters of importance.
- Coordinate meetings and other business related functions.
- Prepare and assemble correspondence, reports, forms, and presentations.
- Prepare and reconcile expense reports.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, such as mail, faxes and email.
- Tracks action items and deadlines.
- Maintain files and retrieve documents, records and reports.
- Answer, screen, and route telephone calls.
- Maintains office supplies.
ITC Job Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years of administrative support work experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior planning and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company.
- Ability to use standard office equipment.
- Ability to adjust schedule and/or work overtime when necessary.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to handle multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day.
ITC offers a competitive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
ITC EEOC Statement
ITC Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
ITC Holdings Corp. - 6 months ago