Certified Occupancy Specialist
This position ultimately be responsible for the certification of resident income as described by LIHTC. Also, interact with the management team in all other related duties within property management.
- Perform annual recertifications and i nterim recertifications
- Assist with rent collection, r esident communications, service requests and plan all activities.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum 1 year Property Management experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Tax Credit experience preferred
- Knowledge of Section 8 preferred
No phone calls please.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com
WinnResidential - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard