YOUR SMILING FACE AND DESIRE TO ASSIST CUSTOMERS ARE NEEDED AT SLUMBERLAND FURNITURE!
Bring your smile, energy, and excellent communication skills to work every day and you will make a difference in the lives of our customers and have fun at the same time!
Slumberland Furniture is one of the top 20 furniture retailers in the nation! We’ve been in business for over 40 years and have many long-term employees who have advanced their careers; in fact, many of our managers and franchise owners started in a support role. We love to promote from within!
As a family-owned company with over 120 stores across the central United States and growing, we offer an array of benefits to our eligible employees including 401K and profit sharing, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and merchandise discounts.
IF YOU . . .
- Are Available: It’s retail so you may be working a variety of days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Can Live by our Principles and Values: Uncompromising honesty and integrity are a must.
- Have a Professional Image: You represent the Slumberland brand as you focus on the customer. Cooperation and flexibility with daily administrative functions will help you be successful.
- Are a Good Communicator: Your interpersonal skills on the phone and face-to-face are key to your success and ours.
- Have Commitment: Your energy and enthusiasm follows you to work as you arrive on time and work your scheduled shift. We depend on you and so do our customers.
- Want to Learn: You enjoy learning new skills and technology. We can help you learn our retail and inventory computer system. You bring your sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility and a Desire to Make a Difference: Your ability to be a team player will help you learn the business and provide you the opportunity to make a difference.
- Have solid technology skills: Basic math, Ten-key and typing skills are essential for the financial and inventory assistance responsibilities.
- Can Lift and Move: You may occasionally be called upon to assist with product movement in the backroom and on the show floor. Lifting and/or moving up to 200 lbs. following safe lifting and moving practices (with teammate and tools) could be part of the functions of this position.
Slumberland, Inc. - 12 months ago