This position provides administrative support to the Vice President(s), Executive Director and/or President. Responsibilities include managing correspondence, travel, scheduling, projects, internal reports/requests, phones and other support activities as assigned or requested.
- Performs administrative support duties for leadership to include calendar management, travel, meeting coordination, phones or other related activities.
- Assists with preparing documents and/or presentations using MS Word, Excel and/or PowerPoint.
- Ensures assigned meeting minutes are accurately and efficiently generated, maintained and disbursed.
- Assists leadership with ensuring proper reimbursement/payment for travel, expenses, budget and other related items.
- Manages various administrative support level projects, reports and tasks.
- Effectively and appropriately works with other departments on campus.
- Maintains confidentiality as necessary.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years related experience.
- Two years of college is preferred.
- Affinity with the overall mission of the University of Saint Mary.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Project a positive, professional, customer focused image for the university.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a professional and confidential manner.
- Proven success with prioritizing projects/tasks.
- Initiative in problem solving.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please email cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Saint Mary
4100 South 4th Street
Leavenworth, KS 66048
University of Saint Mary - 16 months ago