Are you a fun, friendly individual who thrives in a fast-paced work environment? Are you in search of a job where you can make a difference in primary healthcare? Do you enjoy working closely with a team to provide stellar customer service and care? One Medical Group may be the perfect place for you!
We are currently expanding into Chicago and are looking to add a motivated Administrative Assistant to our already amazing team. This position is based at our 181 W Madison office in the Loop near the Washington/Wells El stop.
One Medical Group is a progressive primary care startup making healthcare more convenient, accessible and personalized. We currently have offices in San Francisco, New York and DC. Our offices are beautiful, our charts are electronic and our staff is helpful and supportive. We are not your typical doctors’ office.
How are we different than other doctors’ offices?
- Our physicians spend more time with their patients.
- Our appointments always start on time.
- Patient experiences are vastly improved through the use of many electronic services including:
- online appointment booking
- direct email access to our physicians
- an integrated iPhone app
- Our administrative and clinical staff work closely together as a team to provide an amazing patient experience.
We are looking for a top notch Administrative Assistant to join our already tight-knit team. We want a hard-working, detail-oriented person with a friendly, flexible personality. You should have warmth and confidence when dealing with patients, be charismatic in person and on the phone, and adapt well to change and growth. You must be dependable, a strong multi-tasker, and eager to learn. Computer literacy and a great sense of humor are important assets.
About the role:
As a member of our administrative staff, you will handle everything from front desk duties to fielding phone calls and emails. We are constantly expanding and evolving, and we'd love someone who can take curveballs with grace and style.
We help our patients navigate the intricate healthcare system. We make sure patients have a flawless experience, whether they call our office, see us in person, or send us an email. We are the patient’s advocates, guides and detectives. You will learn the many different aspects of the healthcare system, in working with different doctors and insurers, managing appointments, and handling billing questions.
Why would you want to work at One Medical?
- You get to work with a tight-knit, hardworking, FUN team.
- We love hearing your ideas, and we support your interests in and out of work. Team members have organized happy hours, 5Ks, blood drives, you name it!
- Starting pay is $15/hr with possible raises every six months.
- You have access to full benefits (medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits), even as a part-time employee.
- We have the best events! Ask us about our Summer picnic at a waterpark or our Chicago Scavenger Hunt!
At One Medical Group, we are experts in the art and science of preventive health. From treating the root cause of an illness to combining...