- Provides general administrative support to the Clear and Axe hair Directors and teams.
- Routine and complex document preparation along with file management; ability to ensure confidentiality
- Create reports using advanced formulas and formatting techniques; create PowerPoint presentations using advanced tools like animation and macros.
- Schedule and arrange meetings.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Receive and refer visitors and telephone calls and respond to routine questions.
- Critically review and proof documents.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming communications, responding to routine requests.
- Assemble relevant data; compile statistics or information as directed for use by others.
- Other duties as requested
High School with 4-6 years of related experience. Advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, graphics, and database applications. Full knowledge of functional area and organization policies and practices. Experience in report preparation, researching and compiling data.
2. Responsibility/ Scope
Performs a wide variety of secretarial and administrative duties that may extend beyond function area. Duties and tasks are varied and moderately complex. Assigned tasks and projects with only general methods or procedures to follow. May need to change work processes and workflow to adjust to changing priorities. Information collection is more complex and relies on multiple sources. Resourcefulness is required.
3. Decision Making/ Analytical Ability
Decisions and problem solving can be non- routine and may require the weighting of facts and interpretation of data. There may be no precedent for resolutions. Judges the urgency of requests/crises and gathers information/material to help supervisor handle the situation.
4. Independent Action
Limited supervision. No instructions needed on routine work and general instructions given on new lines of work or special assignments.
5. Organizational Interaction
Contacts are frequent with individuals representing other departments, and/or outside organizations. Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of critical importance to the function of the department or which may be highly confidential.
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Complete proficiency in Microsoft Windows (Word, Excel) and Outlook
- Superior Powerpoint skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong team commitment
- Ability to handle confidential material in a discreet matter
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Ability to multi-task and handle a heavy workload
- Previous administrative experience required.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Unilever - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
160 million times a day, some-one somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Our brands include Dove, Knorr, Hellmann’s, Becel/Flora,...