The HR Assistant will provide support in the functional areas of the Human Resources department, including recruitment, personnel records, employee relations, benefits administration, organization development and training. The HR Assistant will also periodically provide support to other departments by conducting audits, research, and assisting with special projects as assigned.
- Ensure that Human Resource files and records are maintained in accordance with all applicable laws and Company policies and procedures.
- Prepare recruiting reports, job descriptions, and job postings.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates (by phone and/or in person), administer appropriate assessments, reference/background checks, make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers for both exempt and non-exempt position openings.
- Complete monthly and year-end reports regarding terminations, transfers, new hires, etc.
- Conduct periodic audits to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and Company policies and procedures.
- Conduct new hire orientations.
- Review payroll and timesheet information for completeness and accuracy.
- Assist other departments by performing audits, administrative functions, miscellaneous research, reports, and communications as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
Veros Credit, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- 2+ years of HR and/or Recruiting and/or Payroll experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Knowledge of an HRIS database, specifically ADP HRB is preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with others in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ability to identify pertinent information and create reports that present relevant information clearly and succinctly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient with the Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Veros Credit - 2 years ago