ACE Employment Services, Inc. is working with a company to fill the role of an administrative assistant. This position is PT, 15 hours a week and a temp to hire. Requires computer skills, critical thinking, and the ability to work independently.
The administrative assistant is the "glue" for the whole staff and must be flexible in accepting various assignments, must be able to work independently, have attention to detail, be a quick thinker, and be super dependable.
1. Data entry of course participant information to MS Access Database
2. Create correspondence for course participants
3. Monitor attendance of course participants
4. Answer phone and respond to questions regarding the Homebuying 101, Credit Smart, and topical seminar education programs
5. Create graduation certificates
6. Produce course participant mailings for Homebuying 101 and Credit Smart programs and reminder emails for all classes.
7. Monitor counts necessary for management reports
8. Assist with calls for scheduling classes
9. Mailing information for Home Safe program
10. Perform administrative assistant duties as required by other projects if necessary.
Skills: MS Office skills required - MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, and MS Outlook. MS PowerPoint skills are optional. Internet search skills are necessary. Must know how to use all aspects of email. Use of social networking sites are a plus.
ACE Employment Services, Inc. - 19 months ago
Servicing Greater Boston since 1989, ACE Employment Services, Inc. provides quality talent, quick turnarounds, excellent customer service,...