*To be qualified for this position, you MUST be able to follow the instructions to apply for this position at the bottom of this ad.*
Prestige Protection, a premier and progressive security service provider, is seeking a reliable, quality individual with demonstrated experience in administrative support to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have a professional image and a welcoming manner, possess good administrative skills, the ability to multi-task, and interface with diverse individuals at all organizational levels.
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Hours: Full time
Pay Rate: $12.25 per hour
Serves as contact for callers and visitors to company, provides support and coordination in the practices of Human Resources administration, assist with the management and operation of Uniform Inventory and provides clerical support to Operations.
- Assists with answering, screening, and directing calls on phone system in a courteous and professional manner; takes messages and/or forwards telephone calls to appropriate employee voice mail.
- Meets and greets all visitors; determines their needs and directs them to the appropriate employee/locations in a courteous and professional manner.
- Prepares and maintains meeting and conference room calendars and assists with catering requirements.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing as required.
- Performs recruiting tasks; monitors open positions, sources and evaluates applicants, schedules interviews, and updates recruiting tracking sheet.
- Performs prehire tasks: conducts reference checks and Drug & Alcohol Screens.
- Performs new hire tasks: conducts onboarding and employment paperwork processing.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Maintains Uniform room and inventory.
- Prepares order for uniform inventory needs.
- Performs monthly uniform inventory.
- Performs Uniform issuance, returns, cleaning, alterations and documents on appropriate paperwork.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Keystrokes a minimum of 45 wpm.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to perform diversified clerical functions and basic accounting procedures.
To apply online for this position, please select the link below and you will be redirected to our company website. You must complete the online application to be considered for this position. Applications can be submitted at: http://www.prestigeprotection.net/employment_application.aspx
Prestige Protection is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY employer:
Candidates are considered for employment with Prestige Protection without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or other protected veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS AND THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Consistent with Prestige Protection's commitment to equal employment opportunity, Prestige Protection provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Prestige Protection, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 925-485-9535. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
As a condition of a job offer, Prestige Protection conducts pre-employment drug testing and reference and criminal background check.