0 - 1 year of experience required
HealthCare Partners Medical Group is a multispecialty medical group that is recognized for its quality of care and high rates of patient satisfaction. HealthCare Partners has over 3,500 employees, including 500+ primary care and specialty physicians, caring for more than 500,000 patients throughout Los Angeles County and Northern Orange County . HCP operates 40 medical clinics, five urgent care centers, two medical spas, and an ambulatory surgery center. If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized, privately-owned Medical Group.
HealthCare Partners may be the employer for you. We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant 1
: Bilingual in Vietnamese and English Required.
Responsible for providing administrative support for one or more Directors in the form of organizing and prioritizing their work, answering multi-line telephones, filing, typing, organizing, distributing and transcribing basic correspondence, such as memos and letters, coordinating meetings, maintaining electronic schedules and maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent. Includes special certification required for specific jobs.
- Over 1 year and up to and including 3 years experience.
- 1 year Administrative Assistant experience.
- Computer literate.
- Proficient in Windows 95 and Microsoft Office 97.
- Knowledge of Groupwise E-mail.
- Multi-line telephone skills.
- Able to type 45 wpm.
- Filing skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to maintain professional appearance and behavior.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of office experience in healthcare industry at the corporate level.
Since 1992, HealthCare Partners has been committed to developing innovative models of healthcare delivery that improve our patients' quality...