Hilton Worldwide - Dallas - Shared Services
15305 N Dallas Parkway Suite 600
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Managing Director of Sales, Directors of Sales, & other Management levels of Hilton Worldwide Sales, Group & Leisure. Serves as the liaison to Hilton Worldwide (Corporate and Hotels) and customer segments/verticals for the team supported. Schedules hotel presentation appointments, FAM trips, and travel (air, hotel, car) for management and team members supported. In addition, completes additional administrative support duties for Management, including but not limited to preparing expense reports, processing invoices, coordinating with various shipping vendors, assisting with information regarding team goals, personnel items, database updates, IT and/or Telecom support/assistance. This position fills in for the Directors/Management team when the Directors/team members are unavailable. Serves as an e-mail delegate, with responsibility to manage and respond to the e-mails of the Directors/Management team supported.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its ten global brands, which include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
What will I be doing?
Specifically you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Input, review and/or retrieve information from various databases, spreadsheets and/or other programs in order to produce reports, written correspondence and analysis.
- Provide key support to the HWS Group Sales Team.
- Must be able to work confidentially with information concerning team goals, salaries and personnel issues.
- Coordinate and maintain monthly hotel presentation calendar including but not limited to confirming hotel presentation dates, assisting with conference room set up/audio visual equipment, sending/receiving promotional materials and coordinating delivery times for hotels with caterers when applicable.
- Coordinate and maintain FAM trip calendar including but not limited to working with hotel on reviewing approved guidelines, confirming approved travel dates/times, participant list/special needs as well as distributing invitations, confirming RSVPs and distributing promotional material.
- Monthly coordination and transmission of invoices, AMEX and expense reports.
- Coordinate and schedule travel for team members of the team supported.
Special projects as directed or required.
- Lead entry and follow up for sales team as required in order to assist with lead/booking process.
- Update database information in Global SFA as it pertains to SPR(s) hit list, lead updates and status including but not limited to decisions, decision due dates, and lead status.
- Promptly answer telephone calls, greet callers with a positive and clear voice; listen to employees, customers and vendors to understand requests and provide accurate information and assistance.
- Handle mail distribution as needed (stuffing envelopes, printing labels and handling special itemized packages).
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
Minimum of five (5) years experience in Administrative support of multiple individuals.
Microsoft Office (Word and Excel at expert level, Access and Power Point at intermediate level)
Experience with Database Management (basic) and high volume of data entry
High school diploma
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions
Hospitality and/or sales experience
In depth knowledge of the Hospitality/Group Travel Industry
Proficiency with Delphi, Global SFA, other Sales database
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-team team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
Administrative and General
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts and...