Bryant & Stratton College Administrative Assistant to the Student Services Center/Testing Center will support the College's mission by providing administrative support to the Testing Center, to include departmental and campus-wide activities, and support in meeting the needs of the student population and campus team.
Essential Job Duties:
Under the direction of the Testing Center Coordinator, this individual will have the following responsibilities:
* Provide administrative support (typing, filing, etc.);
* Provide exceptional customer service;
*Access reports and assist Testing Center Coordinator in providing statistical data to the Dean;
*Handle multiple tasks with minimum supervision;
*Assist with departmental events;
*Assist Business Office with verifying student loan disbursements;
* Assist Business Office with monthly student invoicing;
* Assist Business Office with collections spreadsheets;
*Perform other duties as assigned for Testing Center and Business Office.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
* A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Good writing skills (organizational skills)
* Ability to work with a diverse team in a fast-past environment
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Professional
* Willingness to learn new tasks
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate internal and external testing calendar, including evening and weekend hours as needed.
* Enthusiasm and the ability to hire in an atmosphere of contact change
Bryant & Stratton College - 16 months ago