This position communicates in a clear, professional and articulate manner. Manages the calendars of manager and/or staff. Prepares, processes, and reconciles all expense reports, credit card statements, invoices, purchase orders, accounts payables, etc. and in accordance with Company policies and procedures. Prepares all travel arrangements and creates detailed itineraries.
Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Performs all work and makes decisions with supervision and/or instructions.
- Communicates in a clear, professional and articulate manner. Able to communicate basic information/data in a clear manner both orally and in writing.
- Actively manages the calendars of manager and/or staff.
- Schedules and coordinates onsite and offsite meetings including but not limited to managing invitations, tracking responses, coordinating speakers, entertainment, transportation, dining, and presentation materials, tracking budgets, etc., in accordance with manager and/or staff instructions.
- Prepares, processes, and reconciles all expense reports, credit card statements, invoices, purchase orders, accounts payables, etc. with oversight and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Prepares all travel arrangements and creates detailed itineraries.
- Produces letters, memos, reports, presentations, spreadsheets, and/or other documents based on manager's instructions. Proofreads and edits all documents prior to finalizing.
- Perform miscellaneous filing, organizing, faxing, mailing, duplicating, etc.
- Answers telephones, transfers calls, takes accurate messages, and appropriately responds to internal and external requests for information and/or clarification. Receives all visitors and handles all registration and/or scheduling for any onsite or offsite guests.
- Completes other special projects and/or tasks assigned by manager or staff.
- Acts as a resource for manager and staff in Company policies and procedures. May provide updates to department when changes/updates occur to any Company policies and procedures.
- Acts as a resource for department in MS Office applications, Share Point sites and other technology tools used by the department.
- Collaborates and provides necessary support for other administrative staff, when necessary.
- May process invoices, purchase orders, and/or accounts payables in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- May assist in producing specialized reports, presentations and/or budget analysis for managers.
- May assist in the ordering/maintaining of department supplies. May assist in arranging for department equipment repair and/or maintenance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED required or in lieu of Diploma/GED four years of administrative assistant experience in addition to minimum years of experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience supporting one or more individuals.
- Strong computer literacy including a beginning understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.).
Periodic local travel required. Some offsite overnight domestic travel may also be required
Submit your resume and start a quality career with Takeda!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Takeda Pharmaceuticals - 17 months ago