Position: Administrative Assistant I (Case Management File Clerk)
Assignment: ICS Baytown Shelter
Reports to: Program Director
Status: Full Time, Non Exempt
Pay Grade: 3
Critical Action Items:
1. Observe all agency policies and procedures.
2. Ensures knowledge of Licensing Standards and contractor requirements regarding documentation management.
3. Oversees the maintenance of youth case records in a confidential manner.
4. Performs other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
1. Create and maintain youth binders (CM/ Dorm) upon intake with all proper documentation present and accounted for at all times thereafter.
2. Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system. Retrieves information from files when needed.
3. Secures all daily documentation from dorms, medical, clinical and case management for proper filing.
4. Ensures all client documentation is filed immediately.
5. Maintain accurate statistics regarding length of stay, types of discharges and status of clients in care.
6. Pre-audit all client files in preparation for Licensing and/or contractor investigations and inspections.
7. Maintain an electronic file for each youth.
8. Member of IMT. Attends all mandated trainings for IMT and reports for active duty when required.
9. Other job duties as assigned.
BCFS - 14 months ago
BCFS is a global health and human services non-profit organization with locations and programs in the United States as well as Eastern...