This Administrative Assistant position is located in The Woodlands, TX and will serve the Chalk Asset Team within Anadarko's US Land Southern Region development operations group. The successful applicant will be a team player, willing and able to support the Land Manager, and large land staff including Landmen, Analysts, Specialists and contractors in a vital support role.
- 2 or more years of experience is required; 2 or more years of oil & gas industry experience is preferred
- Relevant experience in the oil and gas industry and be knowledgeable of the terms and vocabulary of the industry
- Previous experience with Land Department work including leases, contracts, Joint Operating agreements, title opinions, broker/title attorney invoices, etc. will be given preference
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office usage (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is also required
- Other essential skills include strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and problem solving and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, the ability to work independently and to work effectively under tight deadlines are also required
- Accuracy, efficiency, professionalism and discretion must be exercised due to the sensitive nature of information to be handled
- Must be a team player and a self-starter
- Provide diverse administrative support which includes maintaining smooth operation of the office and coordinating staff schedules and calendars
- Schedule meetings, travel, conferences and other events (both internal and external) utilizing a wide array of electronic media
- Receive guests, handle departmental mail, screen and direct calls, and maintain both electronic and hard copy files
- Order supplies Office Max, Newman Printing
- Requests for luncheons/memberships for HADOA, NADOA, ALTA, NALTA
- Book accommodations for annual seminars (flights, hotels, conference registration payments, rental vehicles, order donations, give-aways, etc.)
- Company pool van requests
- Check requests to cover dues/registration fees
- Compile report from managers every two weeks
- Book conference rooms/catering/travel itineraries as needed
- Work with Health and Human Services income verifications as needed
- Back up BAM requests team
- Coordinate office moves
- Execute AOR updates/maintenance authority
- Manage department PTO calendar
- Coordinate Expense reports
- Record documents and obtain copies of documents from the county/parish court
- Design and generate reports, presentations and miscellaneous correspondence as required
High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required. Associate degree in Business or Accounting is preferred. Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
Valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required.
This position is not eligible for relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
This position is eligible for the 9/80 work schedule.