Forest Research Institute (FRI)
&Mashhad wholly-owned subsidiary of Forest Laboratories, Inc.—drives the scientific research and development behind Forest’s top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. With operations in Jersey City, NJ and on Long Island, plus clinical trial personnel across the country, the Institute’s highly skilled professionals enable Forest to license compounds at virtually any stage—from preclinical development to products that are ready for FDA review—and then complete the development and regulatory work to successfully bring vital new therapies to market. Each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees—including our 1,000 person strong Research Institute—contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
The Administrative Assistant II will provide administrative support and coordinate activities within the Clinical Pharmacology Department.
1. Manage calendars and appointments. Resolve scheduling conflicts as needed.
2. Prepare and oversee expense account reporting and follow up to ensure payments are complete.
3. May contribute to tracking department budgets and invoice payments.
4. Manage and coordinate travel requirements for group, consultants, and partners.
5. Complete registration for conferences and maintain academic and professional memberships for staff as needed.
6. Support document filing and organizing as needed.
7. Schedule and coordinate new hire candidate interviews.
8. Coordinate, process, and track office supply orders.
9. Coordinate visitor requests and meeting logistics (Web Ex, NetMeeting, videoconferencing, teleconferencing, etc.) as needed.
10. Prepare agendas, materials, and minutes for meetings.
11. Compose and prepare routine correspondence. Format/edit documents as needed.
12. May manage organization charts and contact lists.
Minimum of two years administrative assistant or recent college graduate. Must be able to work in a fast pace environment. Knowledge of Forest operational framework is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point
Forest Laboratories, Inc. - 15 months ago
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...