Forest Laboratories, Inc. (FLI)
is an innovative, growth-oriented prescription pharmaceutical company focused on developing top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. We take pride in meeting our business objectives and expanding our product franchises, but we also derive satisfaction in helping to bring relief to people who are suffering. Our products treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, hypertension and fibromyalgia, and we keep a focused eye on the future with a robust pipeline of compounds at virtually every stage of development. With headquarters in New York City and operations in New Jersey, Long Island, Missouri, Ohio, California, Ireland and the U.K, each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, unflagging integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
Administrative support to Product Management team. All managers maintain extremely busy schedules and have a frequent amount of executive level contact requiring a highly professional administrative assistant. You will get the opportunity to work in an environment that is defined and shaped by the high motivation levels, passion and drive of our employees.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for managing daily administrative activities for managers within the Product Management team.
- Arrange travel, and prepare expense reports as necessary.
- Work to liaise with outside experts, consultants and other vendors who require onsite administrative support.
- Composes and prepares routine correspondence (mainly e-mails and memos).
- Share best practices with other administrative staff.
- Demonstrates outstanding project follow-up and follow-through.
- Arranges internal and external meetings and conferences.
Ideally candidates will also have:
- Two years of relevant administrative experience.
- High School Degree Required.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, as well as the ability to multi-task.
- Proactive attitude with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...